Once connected, if your Xiaomi phone has an authentic global version, Xiaomi Web will display a consent message similar to the one we see in these lines below. stock ROMs That is why we will explain how to use the product verification tool provided by Xiaomi on its official website. A simple way that allows us to verify the origin of our mobile device according to IMEI or S / N and verify that a particular accessory or device is authentic. Xiaomi still has to announce the roadmap for its MIUI 10 Stable update. Till then, MIUI 10 Beta ROM is the best option to experience the latest iteration of MIUI skin.
Follow these step-by-step instructions to sideload the zip file on your Android phone. Are you ready to use ADB and Fastboot for flashing custom firmware on your Android phone?
- With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
- It offers many features, including a powerful processor, long battery life, and an intuitive user interface.
We have shared the official Xiaomi Mi 11i Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. Xiaomi MI Flash Tool is a Windows application that allows Xiaomi/Redmi users to flash the stock firmware. It is useful when users hard or soft bricks their device by installing third-party MODs or custom ROMs. Mi Flash Tool includes all of the necessary scripts for flashing your smartphone.
- You can also install this firmware zip file when you are facing Software Issues, Boot loop Issues, and much more.
- Next, go to the MI flashing tool and tap on the Refresh button to see the connected devices.
- Xiaomi devices awesome in hardware quality/price ratio, but when it comes to software anyone should be able to customize his own device and get the best experience out of it.
- The Xiaomi Mi 11i USB Driver is 100% free since the Xiaomi community officially releases it for Xiaomi Mobile users.
- As the official recovery takes time to be built, the enthusiasts are ready to give try unofficial versions during the time of wait.
A. No, Mi Flash Tool is a Windows-only application that cannot be installed on a Mac or Linux system. You may still use terminal commands to flash fastboot ROM on Mac or Linux. A. No, you can’t use the Mi flash tool to flash a Recovery ROM or a Custom ROM.